He's A Sketchy Looking Tom

In my continuing quest to become a middling to good artist I attended a 'How To Sketch Animals Real Good' class on Saturday. We were allowed to draw any animal we liked; the obvious choice was my cat so that's who I drew! Here's a picture of him for reference:
Halloween Cat
N'awwww. Here's what I drew:
Scarifying!
Intense. My art teacher said it had a mysterious cat expression and was 'terrifying', which I took in the only way I could (a compliment); it is kind of creepily just slightly out of proportion and odd. Still an improvement my stick lion.



This post was written under the influence of The Victorian English Gentlemens Club

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!

Three Pears Of What?

Newifying Old Shoes