Hand & Lock Internship: Day 1

Today was my first day interning at Hand & Lock in London! I didn't really know what to expect at all; I knew that all the people there were lovely as I came for an interview earlier this year so luckily I wasn't too nervous. There are also a few other interns there so I wasn't completely on my Tod.
I won't go into specifics about what I did today... but I will share this image from the workroom that I pinched from the Hand & Lock Instagram (hoping they don't mind as I forgot to take my own photos!):
Festive Spirit
And I can reveal that I got to play with these too:
Shiny Sequince Gown
That's about it! Worst part of the day was the commute into and out of central London; quite the experience when you're used to living in sleepy Bournemouth town!
Follow Hand & Lock on Instagram
Or Facebook if that's more your thing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!

Three Pears Of What?

Newifying Old Shoes