Degree Show Exhibition

Our degree show is currently on at AUB (but only for a couple more days!) and hence it is time for another update full of lovely bright and cheery PICTURES! I was really pleased with how my section looked in the end; I had a great corner space and plenty of pieces on show; from initial sketches to samples galore and my final fashion visualisations.
An overall look; my colourful work in centre and some of lovely Lauren Baker's work next door (right)! 
Masks and tentacles n stuff

Some bits n bobs
Our show catalogue; available in 4 fab colours
For more detailed photos and information visit my website!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Pears Of What?

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years