Bedtime Shorts

Knocked up these beauts in an hour or two, nothing special but I thought I'd post them because they're the first garment I've made from a pattern all by myself with no help from Mummy! I did use one of her 80's / 90's patterns though... they turned out kinda like ele-pants too (huuuuge) but hey - they're comfty!
I couldn't be bothered messing about with elastic either so I just used ribbon in the waistband for a tie, I used a nice wide one so that I could have a big bow (I stole borrowed the idea from here).
The best part... that fabric GLOWS IN THE DARK IN ACTUAL LIFE! It's from David And Goliath but I bought it The Fabric Fairy (check the links page). And yes, those are my Elvis sheets that I sleep in when I wear them!

I must have used the wrong stitch though because after a couple of months they are starting to come apart at the seams. Should have used a stretch stitch - the fabric is only slightly stretchy so I thought I might get away with it... no!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!

Three Pears Of What?

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years