Twihard-er next time...

Hi y'all! My sister got a Kindle for her 30th birthday so I decided to make her this completely awesome but redundant bookmark that she'll never use! Why?! To remind her that real books are rad (although I have to say that after seeing her Kindle I think that that's pretty neat too)!

The bookmark is Twilight themed and it's all kinda symbolic and stuff. I don't know why the lion appears to be two shades of orange in this picture because it's definitely not in real life!

The doily was from the lovely Barrett House (as per), and the cross-stitch patterns were all adapted from things I found on the internet or my own design. I covered the back with white felt so that the workings don't come undone and it'll be more hardwearing. I'm chuffed with how it turned out and I hope she loves it!

I made this whilst listening to Johnny Cash and watching Peep Show!

(P.S. The Metamorphosis canvas I blogged about below has now been SOLD! That was pretty fast!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!

Three Pears Of What?

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years