Updateathonatron

Update in point form!
  • Since I started doing all these crazy craft fair / jumble sale type thingys people keep asking me for business cards, so against my better judgement (and even though I don't consider myself a business by anyone's standards) I have ordered some!
  • I have taken everything out of my Folksy shop temporarily while I rethink / restock / brainstorm. Just in time for Christmas because I am a crazy kid like that.
  • I have heaps of new ideas but a lot less time and am therefore 'employing' (dragging to my depths) new 'staff' (my sister) to help me create more 'stock' (junk to sell)!
  • I have been listening to lots of 60's garage.
fin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!

Three Pears Of What?

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years