Work Placement Mini-Blog: Episode 4: Day Five

Today was day 5 of my work placement with Nelly's Treasures and it was mostly spent finishing off these babies:
Babies
Which I'm super proud of because I kind of saw them grow from little fabric eggs into fully rounded heart plushy cushions! They look so cute and fun, I can't decide which is my favourite! It's really exciting to see the journey of a product from start to finish and I'm glad that I'm getting to be a big hands-on part of it during my placement.
I don't have much more to say about today except that time seemed to go very quickly whilst I was lost in a haze of lovely vintage fabric cushions and suddenly it was home time... boooooo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!

Three Pears Of What?

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years