Only 351 Days Until Next Halloween!

This year for Halloween I taught wreath classes for children at both Walford Mill Crafts and the Russell-Cotes Museum. As most people know, Halloween is goth Christmas and probably my favourite holiday ever. Here's the example that I made to show the kids:
I was pleased with how it turned out - all the characters have different personalities and it's the ideal type of craft to do with children - they can make it as complex or simple as they like. Here's a few pictures of what the kids made:



What a great and varied set of results! I like all the colours and textures they used and the great spooky faces they drew!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!

Three Pears Of What?

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years