Pillows Of Destiny

My friend Sally just landed herself her dream job as a librarian! Then it was her 25th birthday and next month she's moving home, so I decided to try and make her a combined gift for all of the awesome things that are about to happen to her! This is what I came up with - embroidered pillowcases!

Had I had as much time as I would have liked I probably would have added a few more books on. Anyway, I love how they turned out. I used the Sublime Stitching Sexy Librarians sheet. Sally used to have pink and green hair until she got a 'real' job so I thought it would be a nice touch for these little ladies to have the same!

Details, details, details:





And that's about all I have to say about that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!

Three Pears Of What?

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years