Emotional Bedrock

Spectacularly Swirly Disco Pyjama Leg Psychedelic Neon Glow
This is my newest creation - named Sally after my lovely penpal/International Twin/emotional crutch! I seem to be on this huge Pop Art kick at the moment, well always really, but more so than ever right now. So this is Pop Art, meets Flintstones, meets Sally (pink and green is her favourite colour combination). Hence the Sally bag.

Pop Rock
Even though I love looking at it in sheer amazement and admiration I think I will sell it, especially as I have made myself a super amazing special spectacular limited edition version to keep (more about this mysteriousness later)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years

Three Pears Of What?