iQuesapillas!

The finished thang!
Hi there Zoonies! I embroidered this white pillowcase about forever ago and then it gradually started to disintigrate after some hardcore sleeping hours. And washing machine tumbles (my lawyer said I should put that in there).

I didn't want to waste my many hours of glaborious work so I decided to save the important pieces and re-attach them to something else. BUT WHAT?! I know! Another boring old  pillowcase of course!!! So I did.

Boring ol' thang!














I left the edges all raw because I am lazy I really dig that look and sometimes I like to have something to chew on while I'm sleeping. Aaand I used a co-ordinating / similarly themed fabric I had leftover from another project for a panel. Then I just added some lace for that extra fancy touch.

Now I have a trio of exotic Mexican themed pillowcases!

The patterns are from Sublime Stitching's Dia De Los Muertos and Lucha Libre sheets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years

Three Pears Of What?