Frills And Thrills

Howdy there! Today I bring you pictures! Pictures of a special one-off gift I made for my International Twin, Sally.


Jazzy potatoes
One Elvis tote in crazy bright pop art colours that will either go with ALL of her outfits or NONE of her outfits. Handy! I made this from a pillowcase, hence the way none of the frills match.

In other news I have been looking over old pictures - like this one:
Gawthic potatoes
And pining for the days of yore when I used to make rad stuff like this. And getting excited about maybe possibly doing more stuff like this. So I might.

This post was brought to you today by Bodger and Badger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years

Three Pears Of What?