Bad Posing In My Bedroom

I made a leopard thang.

I used vintage Simplicity pattern 2362 and adjusted the size / length / sleeves - I bought it in a size U.S. 14 which turned out around 4 sizes too big, dang. It is also meant for non-stretch fabrics so I had to use some artistic licence with the pattern. I went for a contrasting black collar because I thought it classied up the leopard and made more of a statement. I got the leopard jersey about a year ago from John Lewis and the black was an old t-shirt. Giggity.

The Little Blog Of Craft was brought to you today by the letters The Distillers, Spinnerette, International Twin mixes and the number bad posing in my bedroom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Pears Of What?

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!