I Got Stripes - Stripes Around My Shoulders

Ello Poppets, I've been making band t-shirts again!
I wanted a Riff Randells t-shirt, a stripey Riff Randells t-shirt, because on the cover of the first record I bought by them they are all wearing stripey t-shirts, see?
So rad it should be a crime
I had the iron-on letters leftover from another project and the red fabric is part of an old t-shirt. I just ironed the letters on, drew around them in the shape I fancied, cut that out and appliquéd it on. And then I made another one:
Two very different bands, two very similar shirts. I had originally wanted the shape to be an explosion , inspired by Roy Lichtenstein but then I decided that clouds are nicer and just as pop-arty. And that's all I have to say about this except that now I have 2 new favourite t-shirts (3 if you count the extra one I kept plain). I am pretty crazy bout stripes y'all!

This post was generated by stripes, The Riff Randells, Huggy Bear, Big Boys and recycling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Pears Of What?

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!