Your Bunting Daughter

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned my pal Gemma's brownie business and something about bunting. Well Gemma asked me to make her some special bunting for her market stall and here it is:




It's 2 sided, and all made from scraps of heritage type fabrics; gingham, checks, plaid / tartan, French toile, houndstooth, tweed, etc., which I had been wanting to do for a while. For an extra special fancy finish I used a velvety ribbon binding, tres classy! Unfortunately I didn't realise until I delivered the bunting that Gemma has a slight mental allergy to velvet... oops! Nonetheless she is pleased as Punch and happy as Judy.
You can catch Dark Matters at Boscombe Market on Saturdays starting this weekend (25th May)!
Follow @EatDarkMatters
(and follow me @AppletiniTiny)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!

Three Pears Of What?

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years