Hand & Lock Internship: Day 2

Today us interns finished off the Christmas window which we started yesterday:

It was a collaborative effort; I made the large velvet bow just visible at the top of the giant wreath (and managed to use the invisible stitch I learnt during my internship at Nelly's Treasures for part of it!), I also made several of the metallic tassels and strings of oversized sequins (not visible) and generally offered help with styling / ideas.

After that we had a bit of a production line going with monogramming some silk pyjamas and I was given the task of taking off the backing, cutting the jump threads, and folding and packing the pyjamas in their little boxes. This was a super satisfying job for someone who thrives on repetitive tasks and getting the little details just right!

That's it for today!
Find Hand & Lock on Facebook for more excitement!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!

Three Pears Of What?

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years