Upcoming Workshop for Kids - Hampshire and New Forest!

I'm really excited to share my next children's workshop to be held at the New Forest Arts Centre in August - crafts inspired by the film Ron's Gone Wrong!  


This is a whole day event where participants can make crafts with me and one other artists plus watch the film 'Ron's Gone Wrong' itself. It's going to be a whole lot of awesome fun! In my part of the day we'll be making our own mini robot pals, something like this guy:



To find out more information and to book, use the following link: https://www.forest-arts.co.uk/event/creative-camps-rons-gone-wrong
Hope to see you there!
Sarah :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years

Three Pears Of What?