Bagpuss!

After the successful success of my previous tie bag (available in my etsy store) I decided to make another one all for me! I had this skirt which I bought at a jumble sale because I loved the kalidescopic/Op Art fabric:
Because of the shape and the limited amount of fabric I decided that the best way to use it might be as a bag. Then I had some fun, bright flowery 60's fabric from Fabric Land so I decided that the juxtaposition of bright and monochrome would be good; and I ended up with this:
Hey Mr. Lizard!
Hey Mr. Cat!
I've had the retro / Cadillac car tie for a while and have been desperate to use it, I quite liked the semi-mismatched patterns so I decided this was the project for the tie! The bag is reversible, so that I can be either colourful or a bit less colourful.

The other not-so-exciting project I finished recently was 2 t-shirt resizes:

Dark Side of the Coop
From Large to AppletiniTiny! Terrible pictures but you get the idea. If you'd like to see my t-shirt resizing method there's a little blurb about it right here.

This post was made available with Degrassi Jr. High and Seinfeld

Comments

  1. glad you chopped those bad boys up in a good way :)mwhaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!

Three Pears Of What?

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years