Hexopoop of Many Colours

Oh hai earthlings!

Here I am, I haven't left you. I was made redundant from my 'real job', so I have been spending some time hiding like a hedgehog.

But now I am back and I am here to say that you can now buy the lovely Hexopus of my Mind in several new colourways! And the colourways would be: orange, green and metallic purple!
Orange you glad?
Green McSpleen
Metallica
Available from both my Folksy and Etsy shops.

Also now available is this little number:
Neonderthal
From my Folksy shop. That's it for now!

All I want for Christmas is Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Kenickie, Space, Spaced and My So Called Life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years

Three Pears Of What?