Pufflings!

Tomorrow I will [hopefully] have a shared stall at Pokesdown Artisan Fayre with all of my delights and my newest offerings:
Stripey, stripey... stripey bag of summer
A s'wheat summer handbag made from the last fabric sample I printed; I think the style and colours are very current, kind of tie-dye, which excites me because it's fun to be on trend for once.

Puffy badgers
Some super kawaii yo-yo puff badges! Did you know that a baby puffin is called a puffling?! Yeah!

This post was made possible with: Bo Ningen, Sonic Youth, Rekorderlig and My So Called Life

Comments

  1. I have a tool thing that can make heart shaped puffies if you want it?? also that bag you made with your printed fabric looks super sweeeet! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh heart shaped?! Yes! Are you sure you don't want it though?! Thanks baybeh!!!x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Three Pears Of What?

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!