Hand & Lock Internship: Day 18

Today was primarily spent checking 28 metres worth of embroidered curtain panels for glitches and marks, so there isn't much specifically to write about! The panels had been embroidered out-of-house and needed their backings and loose threads trimmed, some minor adjustments by hand, spot checks, plus ironing, rolling and packing (there was a team of us for this job but I had a major role) so this took most of the day. I rather enjoyed working as a team though since I've been a bit of a Han Solo lately!
Other smaller tasks included key cutting and lightbulb buying, machine embroidery placements and my beadwork where I could fit it in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Pears Of What?

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!