Adult Craft Workshops for 2022 - Hampshire and New Forest

Hello!

I'm really excited to share the first of my planned workshops for 2022, which are based in Hampshire. These are aimed at adults and we will be learning how to sew eco-friendly reusable cloth pads, which are great to keep or to gift for your eco-conscious friends!

Visit the websites at Ashcroft Arts Centre or Forest Arts Centre to find out more and book. This is a project that I have been passionate about and planning to get underway for a while and I'm so excited that it's finally coming to fruition!

If you can't make the classes but you're interested in making your own reusable pads you can buy my craft kit on Etsy. It comes with instructions and materials - you just need a basic sewing kit and sewing machine (although you could hand sew if you prefer)!

I'm really looking forward to things picking back up again in 2022 after so much uncertainty over the last couple of years and I'll hope to see you at one of my classes or events.

Bye for now,

Sarah :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Pears Of What?

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!