Back In Badge

He's back! Back in badge!

I was talking to the Hexopus a couple of weeks ago and he said that what he'd really like most in the world would be to be all 3D and come alive to be all up in everyone's collective face. So I helped him and now he looks a bit like this:
Badgers or Hexopi?
And a lot like this:
And then I took him over to Number 83 and the humans there said that he was 'cute' and they'd help him get out and about in the world. We didn't let on about his sinister secret plans or anything.

If you want to visit the Hexopi you can see them at Number 83, Poole Road, Westbourne - I also plan to make some for online very soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!

Three Pears Of What?

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years