London's Burning

Hey y'all

Cast your collective mind back a wee while and you may remember that I took a screenprinting class at AUCB and then promised to show you all the work I'd done and then forgot. Well today I have remembered!
I have turned 4 pieces into canvas wall art:
Feed the birds
St. Paul's Cathedral - being a ginormous Mary Poppins fan, this is a big favourite

You're Westminster Crabby
Westminster Abbey

Westminster Abbey shabby chic negative print

Tower Bridge
This has to be my favourite - an accidentally 80's Tower Bridge. Apparently I am a subconcious West Ham fan as well, who knew?
Yes, so these are all samples from my printing class, but I'm not going to tell you anything about how I did them because I am selfish like shellfish. If you luurve them why not check them out over at my Folksy shop?!

This post was brought to you today by Michael Palin, Mary Poppins and International Twin mix CDs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!

Three Pears Of What?

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years