Quick Update O'Clock

Here's an update on nothing new! I've added all of the following to my online shops:
Super Kawaii!
Feed dem birds
The Sally Bag
Keen readers will recognise these from previous posts, hence the nothing newness. I am slow at adding things to my shops for some reason... Of course my favourite is still The Sally Bag, which is the son of Wilma Flintstone and Andy Warhol. My online shops are here and here (no, I still don't know why I have two).

Not much else to report, I have a few exciting upcoming personal projects but don't want to say too much for fear of jinxing it all.

This post was fuelled by Mickey Lee Lane, Ainsley Harriott's Cauliflower Cheese flavoured cup soup and vegetarian moussaka!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!

Three Pears Of What?

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years