Let's go Dutch

Herro, I'm not beating the bush around today, I'm hitting you hard and fast and now! Miffy got slimed!
Goo goo muck
Orrr Miffy got iced / frosted (if you're American) like a delicious cupcake. In bag form. If you like it so much that you want to eat it you can get it here.
In the meantime have a very similar picture to the one you've already seen:

Maybe now is a good time to tell you that I submitted two of my printed canvas' to Number 83 in Westbourne, Bournemouth:
It's Tower Bridge!
Tuppence a bag
So the above are now available in there, and one of the lovely ladies who work there was kind enough to correct my ignorance that the former is not London Bridge as I have been calling it, but is in fact Tower Bridge!
Oh Betty!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!

Three Pears Of What?

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years