Crafty Swappers

I'm taking part in some kind of huge online craft swap via Nelly's Treasures, ch-check it out:


What's going down:

The first three people to comment on this post will receive a little gift - something personal from me to you.
Within 2 months I'll create something unique to share with the first three people to comment on this post.
But in order to receive your present you have to play along.

Spread the love on your own blog promising to send a little special something to the first three people who comment on your post. You get 72 hours to re-post, or I'll have to move on to the next person. Please only comment if you're willing to pay it forward. If you want to receive something unique from me in the mail and if you are willing to do the same for others, leave a comment below!

Please leave your email address so that I can contact you directly! And blog URL so that I and others can visit your blog! Again, I want to emphasize that please only comment if you're willing to pay it forward. Nobody likes a taker.


Who's down for paying it forward craft style?

Be warned: I have no idea what I'll be making yet (and accept no responsibility if you don't like it)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Pears Of What?

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!