Shabby, Shabby... Shabby Chicy Cushions

Did you stay tuned in to find out what I'm doing with my textile samples?! Well last week I managed to rustle up some nifty ol' cushion covers:
These were made from a couple of my screenprinted samples. Shabby chic to the maxtreme! The lacy edging is vintage which I managed to pick up from Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair a while back. It's got kind of an art deco design:
While I think the rose design on the purple version reminds me of the Yorkshire Rose:
Maybe?! Anyway, they're both over in my Folksy shop!
Also here's a picture of my work hanging up at Number 83, just because!
Proud like Mother Hen

Comments

  1. love the washed out colours you've been using. look pretty tasty x btw comment on the craft swap post on my blog and i'll send you a free gift ish haha peace x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Cafés at the Green and Thrifty Fortnight!

Three Pears Of What?

Some People Take A Self-Care Day, I Take 2 Self-Care Years